As a trade fair organiser, we want to facilitate access to information on our events and our company for journalists by means of accreditation. Accreditation is solely for the purpose of press reporting.
The following can obtain press accreditation:
- 1. Holders of a valid press card of a German or foreign journalist association without a connection to the respective sector.
- 2. Holders of a valid press card of a German or foreign specialist journalist association with a connection to the respective trade fair theme.
- 3. Persons from Germany or abroad who can provide evidence of their journalist (also photographer) activity as follows:
- by submitting authored articles in the original which are not over six months old at the time of the event.
- by submitting an imprint in the original in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial co-workers or authors, and which is not over six months old at the time of the event.
- by submitting a written assignment of an editorial office in the original with relevance to the current trade fair.
- by means of an Internet link to a self-created online publication which is established in the respective trade fair community. In these cases, advance accreditation is required on account of the increased effort involved in checking.
- by submitting proof no more than six months old that they work for a school/college newspaper or by submitting valid ID from a youth press organisation.
Furthermore, the trade fair organiser reserves the right to further checks of evidence of journalist activity, even in the event of submission of a press card. Legitimation should be submitted in German or English. The trade fair organiser reserves the right in individual cases to request in addition the submission of a valid identity document with photo. There is no entitlement to accreditation. If necessary, the trade fair organiser will exercise his property rights.
The House and Use Regulations of Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH apply for the rest.
For assistance using our registration process, please contact our press contact.